Some features of pre pandemic life have returned during Summer including:
- Swimming: albeit contrary to my to do list above I did not manage to swim outside.
- Festivals: Tramlines in Sheffield with Supergrass. Sausage and Cider Festival which should have been in June in Derbyshire, but due to a delay in easing of roadblock in June and other logistics, ended up being Essex in August; enjoyed glamping experience with airbed especially as had whole tent to myself and listening to Guns and Roses with glass of bubbles in a hot tub!
- Watched football in person for the first time since pandemic started.
- Found all the bears on the Bear trial. See #wonderwall360bears of Sheffield for my photos of the bears.
- Completed Beat the Street which involved earning points by walking between beat boxes and tapping on them. I set up my team and contributed over 8000 points, it became quite addictive! My team was third on the average team points community leader board, which I’m very proud of.
- In September walked from Putney to Tower Bridge, crossing the Thames 17 times (16 bridges).
- Returned to Sheffield theatres. Have seen Hairspray in the Lyceum, Operation Crucible in the Studio and Typical Girls in the Crucible.
- Saw Everybody’s Talking about Jamie film on the day of it’s premiere. See Instagram Wonderwall360 for pictures.
- Enjoyed revisiting Kimberworth sculptures:
Plus more posts on the subsequent days!