Last week 6 for Sunday’s post about Christmas books
I have had some fun this year shopping for books for Christmas. Here is the books I’m giving.
1. To my nephew a book about stamp collecting plus a bag of stamps bought in a museum in Geurnsey.
Also for my nephew a book about London.
2. For my friend’s boy who is 5 in March: 50 things to do before your 5 3/4
3. For my Dad My Cumbria Life by Hunter Davis and Making Sense of place names of the Lake District by Simple Guides and Ricky Thompson’s autobiography.
4. Book with a Q in title; The inquisitor by Mark Allen Smith. Book with one word title; Sacrifice by Hanna Winter. Plus City of Fear by Alafair Burke.
5. Secret Santa present includes a set with a mug and book of mug cake recipe.
6. Near Blarney stone bought Irish recipe magnet 🧲 book as a Christmas gift.