Aargh I started writing this a while ago but have lost where I saw it. If anyone knows who created the tag let me know and I will credit them.
1. Why did you start blogging? & Why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging as I was dating someone who wrote theatre reviews. When we attended the Great Gatesby interative theatre expereince that he was reviweing I decided to write my own review. I was then inspred to publish my review and that became my first blog post.
That was Christmas 2016, I have continued blogging since because continue to enjoy sharing my views! Also enjoyed being part of blogging community including discussing books, getting book recommendations and taking part on top 5 Tuesday’s!
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
I like writing posts about theatre, films or books where I have viewed that I want to share. Also like sharing other opinions such as discussion post under question 3 about whether if forced I would give up music or books.
3. What are your top three favourite blog posts?
What inspires Street artists? Which is a discussion / opinion piece.
Blog party 🎉
Live without books or music
4. What are some of your favourite things to do to relax?
To relax I read books or flick through newspapaers and magaxzines or go for a walk.
5. What are three of your favourite things?
I have two nieces and a nephew so that is three! Proud Auntie.
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
When I was working at the Edinburgh fringe festival I reviwed many of the shows I saw. After seeing one of my favourite shows I immediately wrote a review and shared a link to it on the company’s facebook and they subsequently reshared it.
I saw the company later that night at a party for my box office and the companys who’s shows we were seling. They were very grateful as it was their first review and cringly said they had been reading my review outloud. One of them bought me as drink as a thank you 🙂
Owing to them sharing the review it got 100 hits in one evennig by far surpassing anything else I have wrote in terms of immediate impact 🙂
-herMission Her review
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
I recently wrote about in my hobbies in this post Hobbies
8. Describe your personality in three words.
Friendly (I hope)
9. What are your top three pet peeves?
- Smoking particular in public places like bus stops and smokers with their own children!
- Trick and treating.
Halloween I’m not a fan
3. People incorrectly using bare when they mean bear. As in please bear in mind.
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
There is a lot as keep a lot private!