Taking the opportunity to answer questions set by Chelia.
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions
4. Let them know that you have nominated them.
Thank you for Chelia for answering my questions, how to do this. Firstly to get the questions to answer in app tap on text of this post untill says copy, select the text then start new post and paste text in. Then link to blog, how I did it was to copy blog name then use link icon between numbered list and quote mark to insert their name.
1. What show are you binge watching right now? I have been lent a box set of a old show that was on British tv called No Angels. It was set in 90s and is about nurses who live together and go out together a lot! Seems very dated to see them smoking inside pubs and drinking bracardi brezzers.
2. What are you reading?
Last night finished A long way down by Nick Hornby.
Trying to get through for book club A brief history of 7 killings by Marlon James. It is not so brief at 684 pages and not finding interesting so started skipping bits to get to the end.
Also on bedside table have Mark Haddon’s book of short stories; the Piers Falls. Looking forward to having time to reading another story from that.
3. What do you usually go for if you’re cooking just for yourself?
Pasta; quick and easy.
4. What’s your favorite eye and hair colour.
Love my blue eyes and blonde hair. Although liked change of having it blue before Christmas.
5. What sports did you practice in high school?
We did netball, hockey 🏑, swimming, random exercise videos.
6. How many hours a day do you spend on the internet?
Too many probably!
7. Do you choose your outfit in the day before or in the morning?
Sometimes get organised night before but mostly morning.
8. Can you play any instrument?
Have a guitar 🎸 but not done anything with it for a while. Wish could play proper chords, in time.
9. Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
10. What is your favorite fruit?
Juicy ripe peaches 🍑
11. Can you swim? How old were you when you learned? My parents took me swimming as a baby.
1. Have you got your posts divided into different sections under menus? If so how did you do that ( I can not work it out from instructions tried to read so far.
2. I’m having a Shakespeare blog party tomorrow. Not necessary to like Shakespeare to get involved, but do you like Shakespeare?
3. Like Chelia’s question, what are you reading?
4. What do you like reading most on blogs?
5. Favourite flavour ice cream 🍦?
6. Mountains or beach?
7. Where is a cool place to visit?
8. Favourite band / artist?
9. Do you believe in aliens?
10. Favourite colour?
11. Di you follow any sport if so which?
I will nominate my last 10 followers to get to know them. Up to you whether to take part.
- Cheeseseller’s wife
- Off the uneven pavement
- Red headed Booklover
- D Parker
- John Mark Miller
- Cookies and Chemistry
- Christian M
- The curious guy
- My puzzle peace
- Anyone else who would like to answer.