Amount collected total: 75p
I have collected 5p per possible homeless person I saw. Most were people sitting down as if someone is just wandering around how do you know whether they are homeless. Also did some of the people I saw at least have a hostel place for the night.
After I left work at about 5 I saw the following.
1.Sat on a step by the hole in the the road outside Waitrose I saw a man eating with a small rucksack and another bag. How do you judge whether someone is homeless or just sat in a random place to eat? For the purposes of this I will count this.
2. There was someone selling big issue outside Orchard square.
3. There was someone sitting with a sleeping bag outside Sainsbury’s on the moor.
4. There was someone sat with a mouth organ outside Sainsbury’s on the high street (near the cathedral).
5. Someone asked me for change on the Moor.
6. A manwith legs in sleeping bag next to Yorkshire bank cash machines on Castlegate.
7.There was a man Heavon nails just up from the British Heart Foundation shop that is opposite Debenhams.
8. A man asleep half sat up in a sleeping bag outside British Heart Foundation shop on Arrundal gate, however he was not there when I walked past again about 9.15.
9 and 10 two men sitting separately on Division st.
11. Asked for change by one man walking down Division Street with a sleeping bag round his neck.
12. A man sat with legs laid out on a bench again did he have accommodation issues or was he just resting?
13. A lady sat in one of the tunnels of the hole in the road by Waitrose.
Coming out of the Lyceum about 9.15.
14. A man sat in Tudar square.
15. Asked for change by someone as left Tudar square.