Prompt from Meeghan
- This book quite often gets included in these lifts because I love it so much: 1 day by David Nicholas.
- The One by John Marrs very interesting concept about people being gentically matched to a partner based on genetics and the different ethical situations that causes.
- Three wishes. This is possibly my favourite Lianne Moriety about a set of triplets.
- 34 days by Anita Walker. A book set in my home town of Sheffield.
- Five go bump in the night. Not by Enid Blyton! My sister gave me this as a present for my last birthday. Kind of a parody book. Not exceptional. But a sweet gift that made me smile as she knows I used to read famous five as a child. A book I now have to keep on my shelves for … at least a while.