As I wrote in this Iadeal-aide day I had a fabulous day in Adelaide December 2022. I would love to return; these are the things I would love to do:
1. When I first arrived in Adelaide airport we were on our way to Kangaroo a island. Therefore we just had a brief stop in Glengelg which is a suburb of Adelaide. There is a beach there. I would love to get a tram from the centre of Adelaide out to Glengelg at the end of the line. I would like to spend time on the beach and revisit Bracegirdle chocolate shop and cafe. I imagine there are some interesting sights to see on the tram route.
2. Definitely worth revisiting the botanical gardens.
3. I was based near the Botanical gardens and there is a whole side of the city that I did not explore on foot including China town.
4. Would be tempted to do the factory tour of Haigh’s chocolate. I could not do it when I was there because there were not tours due to being so close to Christmas.
5. Would love to be there during the Adelaide Fringe!
6. Queen Elizabeth statue.
7. Hopefully meet up with ladies from my last visit.
One thought on “What I would like to do upon an Adelaide revisit.”
Adelaide’s a wonderful place to visit