As we are starting 2023. Meeghan has asked us what our resolutions are for 2023 for this Top 5 Tuesday.
1. Complete book Cllub challenge.
2. Read Agatha Christie book that have bought.
3. Keep using local library. I first tried February 2020 to request a book from the library to get in the habit of using … but then library for obvious reasons had to close for a while. But 2022 I did borrow books from the library so must remember to do this!
4. Keep buying 2nd hand books to help charities. Although I’m afraid there will be some Amazon shops – it is just quicker and easier when there is a specific title want! Although will release lots back to be sold again; to keep the cycle going!
5. As I need a 5th resolution and I’m anti setting targets of books to read … my last resolution is just to keep enjoying reading,