Got my TBR read pile right down so think time to stock up! Also fits with challenge set by Meeghan
1. I recently read Stolen by Michael Wood and realised not only was it a book 6 of series but it was also set where I live in Sheffield. So now I want to go back to the beginning of the seties.
2. Paris apartment, Lucy Foley. I hope this is of the ilk of the Hunting party rather than her historical novels.
3. Another series I want to continue is the Lake District mysteries by Rebecca Tope, the next To read in the series is the Troutbeck testimonies.
4. The silent suspect the third book by Nell Pattison set in deaf community.
5. A slow fire burning by Paula Hawkin. It heard much about it so doubt as good as girl on the train but hopefully will be a good read.