For this week’s book scavenger hunt, Meeghan set the challenge of books with clocks on the cover. Meeghan and other participants, have probably gone for more typical timepieces than myself, therefore Hope over to Meeghan’s blog to see more!
1. Firstly egg timer type clock on Matt Haig; How to Stop Time.
2. Another one, with an egg timer; They both Dir at the End.
4. I may be clutching at straws here to try and get my favourite book on a list again. But some of my copies of One Day by David Nicholas have two faces facing each other and I wonder whether the gap inbetween is meant to resemble an egg timer?
4. Stepping away from egg timers! Who used to blow the fluff from dandelion and count each puff for the time I.e 1 puff = 1oclock etc… Totally inaccurate way of telling the time! The book I have with a dandelion on is 34 days. The book is largely set in Sheffield, which is where I live.
5. Another dandelion is On the Front of the man who did not call. And the reason was unexpected – not the usual type of reason ‘they’ do not call!