This week’s challenge from Meehan is books with buildings on.
1. This book has a building’s name in it’s title albeit it in the story not quite a real place. I love this book! The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
2. Fittingly as the story starts and finishes with mention of the building, it is on the cover. I bought the book second hand and can see my self picking up another second hand book if I find one of the cover’s I prefer! The building is Manderley and the book is Rebecca.
“Last night I dreamed I went to Manderley again”
3. My cover of 1001 nights has Temple icons.
4. The view across the rooftops by by Kelman. Is set in Amsterdam and is about a Jew hiding from the Nazi’s.
5. The illustration of the chocolate factory on my copy of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is one of Quentin Blake’s fun illustrations.