Scavenger Hunt set by Meeghanto find books with plants on the cover.
1. For the book challenge, I recently completed one of the categories was a book with plants on the cover. I read Black eyed Susan’s which is are flowers with yellow petals and a black centre (eye).
Book challenge -more about black eyed …
2. I also recently read a book called the Baby Group which has a daisy chain on the cover. It is about a woman who is being blackmailed and trying to hide her past from new baby group of friends … but is it actually one of them?
3. A very twisted book with a flowery title and flowers on the cover is Sweet Pea. The protagonist is a caricatured serial murder.
4. A slightly less sinister book with flowers on is the Foundling by Stacey Hall.
5. The colour Purple by Alice Walker has purple flowers.
3 thoughts on “Top 5 Tuesday Scavenger Hunt: Books with plants on the cover”
All those sunflowers!!
Black eyed Susan’s lol! But very eye catching cover!
LikeLiked by 1 person