This week Meeghan has asked us what books we would like for Christmas. So seen as been asked.. I think I can come up with 5.
I have taken part in a book swap so I have received two books wrapped up already. I think they may be two books from 1-3 below as I dropped hints for those.
1. Seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
2. Daisy Jones and the six by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
3. The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
4. The Salt Path by Raynor Winn. It is about a couple walking entire coastline of England. I have told my Mum about this one.
5. After seeing on so many people’s top 5 lists Flat Share by Beth Leary.
Below is Meghan’s list. What is on your list?
Hello bookworms!! Happy Tuesday!! Today’s Top 5 Tuesday is top 5 books on my holiday wishlist. Yes, this week we are sharing all the books that we …Top 5… books on my holiday wishlist