A prompt originally from That artsy reader girl
1. Walking. Love it especially in the English Lake District like today. See Instragram Wonderwall360 for photos of the amazing scenery I have seen this week!
2. Yoga 🧘♀️ lately mainly online but managed a few studio lessons in October but now England locking down again.
3. Pilates ditto as for yoga.
4. Swimming 🏊♀️ . Last went 16 March before first England lockdown.
5. Football supporter.
6. Dancing on nights out… not recently!
7. Live rock / indie bands. They prompt dancing!
8. Climbing 🧗♀️ Managed several sessions at the beginning of the year after several year’s gap as it is a hobby you need so done e oh se for.
9. Theatre. Last saw Everybodies talking about Jamie which I love. I saw the premiere in Sheffield’s crucible. Live in London. Then at the cinema live from London. Then Sheffield Lyceum theatre in February. Last year I saw the filming of a scene of the film. The film was due out about now but, is currently postponed until February 2021.
10. Gardening apart from grass cutting. I’m gradually digging out new borders and with my much desired but as not as yet funded extension with new patio the aim is ultimately to be grass free! Love seeing pretty flowers. Very satisfying to eat own produce from the garden especially as success in that endeavour is hard to come by!
I saw this post on Bookshelf Fantasises; see below for their top 10 non bookish hobbies.
What non bookish hobbies do you have and how much have they beeen impacted by covid?
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is non-bookish hobbies. …Top Ten Tuesday: Non-bookish hobbies