This week in a nod to Halloween 🎃 Meeghan has asked us for our top 5 orange or black books.
There was not many black and orange books on my shelf.
1. My favourite of these 5 books and indeed of many books therefore it appears on many Top 5 lists is One Day by David Nicholas.
2. It will come in Useful one day a book with little rhymes to remember things like order of UK prime ministers, Kings and Queens 👸 etc..
3. Sex and Lies is by the author of the book Lullaby. However this is non fiction profiles of Moroccan women.
4. A warlock in Whitby. The book on this type 5 that most appropriately links into the Halloween 🎃 theme.
5. Scraping barrel so a non fiction book that received as a child: rocks minerals and gemstones 💎