1. Sort through photos on phone. Reminisce. Perhaps share the photo with people in it or just ring them? You could even send photos off to somewhere to be printed then when get them posted back, spend time framing or putting in an album.
2. Create playlists. Maybe have a dance?
4 Tie Dye
6. Decoupage. I can instruct on that! It is simple you can tear bits from magazine then you just need pva glue which in UK is sold in places like Wilko and B&M which are still open. Then something to stick on to. I have been sticking on to gin bottles. Then you put layer of glue on top.
7. Blog. A quote in a magazine from India Knight is it is a good time for a diary as living in historical times. Or book, film, tv show review, list like this, list what looking forward to after lockdown, what grateful for ….
8. Write 6 word stories.
9. Researching family history. Something other than C to talk about with family! As having same conversations over and over again.
10. Spending time gardening.
Any other ideas 💡