This list was prompted by:
1. Most of my reading of books is done in bed before I go to sleep.
2. Probably because of number 1, I have bad habit of misplacing book marks; they end up under bed.
3. As most of my reading is done in bed that influences the level I read at. I need something accessible that does not need too much brain power. For example, I started reading Captain Correlli’s mandolin in bed at night and if I had continued I’m not sure I would have got on very well with it. However, as I got to read during daytime over Christmas that was better way for me to read it.
4. Never give books numeric scores.
5. Most books I read, I save to pass to my sister. When she returns them, all but the ones I really want to keep go to charity shops. The ones I do not think she will want, go straight to charity shops.
6. I buy most books from either Amazon or charity shops. I should use local library more.