I did not think I had six book resolutions but once I started to write they cane easily.
Six for Sunday is a meme by:
1. want to go to book club Tuesday as it was me who suggested the book Captain Correli’s mandolin.
2. Like in 2019 continue sharing a picture of every book I read on Instragram.
3. Read The Wife which is second book of year for book club. Not commuting beyond that as last few months we have had to try new locations and I’m not sure if new suggested one is going to be pain to get to.
4. Finally read latest book by one of my favourite authors David Nicholson; Sweet Sorrow, it should arrive any day now.
5. Complete Lucy Locket book challenge.
6. Take a book out of my library? I have a library very close so should use it so do not lose it.