This was a challenge set by A little but a lot at http://alittlebutalot.com/2019/08/11/s4s-perfect-fictional-holiday-destinations/.
I have scavenged my own shelves for books.
1. My favourite wife, I bought this book because I found it in The works shop, signed.
2. A collection of Roald Dahl short stories for adults: Kiss Kiss 💋
3. The pier by Mark Haddon : a collection. If short stories by the author of Curious Dog in the night.
4. A cookery book.
5. Into the Water 💦 by Paula Hawkins. My review of this is my most read post.
6. Some versions of To the lighthouse have a blue cover (although the copy I had which I have now passed on was orange).