As leaves 🍁 are changing colour for autumn 🍂 a challenge to find 6 covers with leaves 🍁 on in my collection. Photos Of the books avec leaves 🍁 on Instagram Wonderwall360.
This was a challenge set by A little but a lot at http://alittlebutalot.com/2019/08/11/s4s-perfect-fictional-holiday-destinations/
Taking through seasons from spring:
1. Spring like leaves in vase on Good Wives by Louise May Alcott, the follow up to Little Wonen which I tend to read for Victober.
2. Spring like flowers 🌷 on Breaking into Silence by a favoured author of mine; Jodi Piccoult.
3. Summer leaves🍃 on cover of the Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux.
4. Summer leaves 🍃 on cover of the Godmother.
5. Hornbeam tree 🌳 by Susan Lewis. Summer / Autumn leaves.
6. Finally current season in this hemisphere: autumn 🍂.Tender is night because there are some bare branches of tree as if some leaves 🍁 have been lost. This book was written by same author as Great Gatesby; Scott Fitzgerald. I found it a struggle to get through.