This was a question posed by http://alittlebutalot.com/2019/08/11/s4s-perfect-fictional-holiday-destinations/
Loved reading this book in recent cruise. Read some by pool on deck, whilst moored in Dublin 🇮🇪 which is main setting for book so very apt. Think could be enjoyed by other pools.
2. A Lianne Moiriraty book. I read Big Little Lies in Morocco 🇲🇦 , but I actually prefer, her book Three Wishes.
3. Plain TruthBy Jodi Piccoult which I read on a beach in Corfu 🏝 . Also read other Piccoult in other locations but this is one most relate to holiday location read it in. It has nothing to do with Greece; it is set in Amish community in Pennsylvania and really gripped me.
4. One day by David Nicholas. Think as has a section per year good book to pick up in between swims and ice cream 🍦 Also just generally I love this book. When rereading it last year in Edinburgh I read song on Portabella beach 🏖 . Currently I’m listening to audio book and dipping into book in order to write blog posts by Dexter’s daughter Jasmine from the book.
5. Handle with care by Jodi Piccoult which I read by a pool in Salau Spain 🇪🇸. It is about a girl who constantly fractures bones as she has fragile bones 🦴 and the affect of this on her family. Love layered Jodi a Piccoult on holiday.
6. Midwife’s Confession by Diane Chamberlain. Similar writing style to Jodi Piccoult, so think would be good for holiday reading. I read this one at home in one sitting.