As it is a Pink for days party 🎉, I’m going with a pink theme even though I’m not a massively pinky pink girl.
I bought the dress for a wedding 👰 🎩 , so I have got a fascinater to go with it but think that might be too much for an evening event?
The bag, I bought to go with the dress when I was in Bulgaria. In the picture above is the bottle of pink nail varnish, I’m wearing on my fingers and toes,
As the dress has beading around the neck, I do not need a necklace. I will wear a bracelet made out of cutlery, that I bought in Cuba.
I’m bringing a bottle of pre mixed cosmopolitan. I bought it cheaply from Aldi, so hope it is going to taste alright. I like my cosmopolition very sweet and have been known to ask for extra sugar solution in them.
keeping with the Pink theme, I would like to strut in to Pink’s So What.
Whilst I wait for the dancing to get going, I can talk about some of my interests that I write about; travel, theatre 🎭, books and where I line which is Sheffield in England.
Chelia is offering an open opportunity to join the party 🎉 – hope to see you there.
Welcome to “The 1000 Blog Party”
- Leave a comment with a small introduction, the links to your favorite articles or 2/3 latest articles and answer the following questions:
- What are you wearing to my party?
- What are you drinking and eating right now, at the party?
- Interact with other people!! Go over to the other party goers blogs, comment, come back and comment, answer comments, talk to people!!
- Invite friends if you would like to have company or if you have a friend you’re dying to introduce us too;
- Have fun, interact, meet new people, make friends!!
And there are gifts too!!
- I will pick 4 people who interact the most with other bloggers and they will get:
- Featured on my blog from Tuesday to Friday. I will go through your blogs, do a post about them, leave the link, talk about your content, comment on my favorite posts…
View original post 80 more words